The tie-up between a b-school and corporate is what gives the business schools a cutting-edge advantage. This tie-up is in the interest of both the parties. The business school gains in terms of academic inputs to its own students becoming more practical. The industry gains in terms of consulting / advisory services or training program at a reasonable cost. This is the reason why the business schools are trying to build up such symbiotic relationship.
IIKM is actively involved in building such relationship through mainly following activities:
• Corporate training programs. These programs are tailor-made in various functional aspects or general management including strategy and soft skills.
• Undertaking various types of Consulting activities as a problem solving measure for the corporate clients.
• Undertaking Research projects on behalf of the corporate & institutional clients.
• Institutional Training programs – Skill Developments & Finishing School Training
The institute also has a quarterly journal known as “Indian Research Review” that contains many of the research findings undertaken by the institute.
Management Development Programs (MDPs) and Workshops for Corporate Executives
These programs are designed to impart contemporary knowledge, Skills and practices in various functional disciplines of management. The participants are equipped to enhance their performance and appreciate their individual contribution against the large perspective of organizational goals and challenges. Such exposures encourage executives to think beyond the confines of their discipline and appreciate the organizational imperatives especially in terms of the cross functional needs.
Management Development Programs / Workshops
• International Financial Reporting Standards Basic Financial Intelligence
• Wealth Management
• Six Sigma Green Belt Training
• Contemporary Financial Markets and Instruments
• Retail Banking
• Equity Valuation
• Enhancing Personal Effectiveness
• Basel Ll - Merits and Challenges
• Transforming Employees Into Leaders a Pathway
• Data Analysis and Business Modeling Through MS- Excel 2007
• Business Intelligence Through SAS